How To Get Started
The first step to achieving a healthy, beautiful smile is an initial exam.
To schedule an appointment, simply call or click this link.
Prior to you Initial Visit
- Fill out the Medical/Dental History Forms ahead of time that will be emailed to you
- Provide us your insurance information to check your benefits
- Prepare to bring your photo ID,insurance card and referral form (if applicable) to the initial visit
- Payment for services - cash, check or credit card. Please note that co-payments are contractually required and must be paid at the time of visit
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit.
At your initial visit:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Referral form (if applicable)
- Co-payment (if applicable)
- Fill out Medical/Dental History, if you haven’t completed it already and review with treatment coordinator and doctor
- Take diagnostic records
- X-Rays (Pan and Lateral Ceph, 3D if needed)
- iTero Element Scan
- Clinical Examination
- Discuss potential orthodontic treatment options
- Determine the best time to begin treatment
- Review insurance benefits and financing options
It is our mission to provide you with the best orthodontic treatment! There a variety of payment options and will give you options that fit your budget. For you convenience we accept cash, credit cards, checks/ACH drafting. We offer in-office interest-free payment plans. If you would like lower monthly payments and a longer repayment plan then we have third party financing such as Lending Club. If you have any questions about financing or payments, please ask us! Our experienced treatment coordinators and financial coordinators will work with you to chose the best financing option for you and your budget.
We accept many different insurances and will do all we can to get you the maximum possible benefit based on your coverage. They all have different policies and requirements and our financial coordinators can guide your with your specific insurance benefits.
The process for determining insurance coverage may take a few weeks. Before your initial visit, we will check with your insurance for your estimated coverage. We will get an actual coverage breakdown after we have taken your diagnostic records, completed the initial visit and sent all necessary forms to your insurance company. We have dedicated staff that is committed to helping you receive your orthodontic insurance benefits and filing claims on your behalf throughout treatment.